Clash Royale Hack And Tips – The Easiest Way To Cheat Gems
Clash Royale is an interesting online game where you need to collect cards and fight with players in real time. Destroying your enemy’s Crown Towers won’t be easy! To make your game simpler, mentioned below are some vital aspects of the game:
- Gold is the primary currency of the game that can be used to upgrade Cards, create a clan, purchase cards from the game shop, and much more, you can get it easily with Clash Royale Hack.
- Earning Gold is not simple at all, unless you use Clash Royale Cheats. It can be found in Chests, earned by winning multiplayer battles, purchased with Gems, received from donating Cards to your clan, etc.
- There is a maximum limit to the number of Gold that each player can have at a time i.e. 1,000,000 Gold Coins.
- Except for the Epic and Legendary Chests, you can find Gold in every other Chest. However, depending on the Chest, the amount earned will vary.
- Each common card that you donate, you can earn 5 Gold. For the rare cards that you donate, you can procure 50 Gold and for each Epic card donated, you can acquire 500 Gold.
- Additional copies of a particular card can be stored in the collection, irrespective of it being maxed out. The number of copies that you can store highly depends on its rarity. Any additional copies above a particular limit will automatically be converted into Gold.
- Common Cards will be worth 5 Gold.
- Rare Cards will be worth 50 Gold.
- Epic Cards will be worth 500 Gold and
- Legendary Cards will be worth 20,000 Gold.
- Gold can be earned by winning a Custom Tournament Match or Arena Match. For Arena Matches, you can earn Gold for a maximum of 20 times every single day.
- If you are planning to purchase Gold with Gems then look out for the discounted rate. The bigger the purchase you make, the less will be the cost of Gold.
- As the levels of the Cards increases, the amount of Gold required for upgrading it will also increase.
- Cards can even be purchased from the game shop. The Common Cards are available for 2 Gold, Rare ones for 20 Gold, Epic Cards for 1,000 Gold and Legendary Cards is available for 40,000 Gold.
- If an Epic Chest is available for sale in a discounted price then grab it instantly. Epic Chests can be purchased by spending Gold.
- For starting your personal clan, you need to spend 1,000 Gold Coins.
- Gems are the premium currency of the game. You start the game with 100 Gems. Some more Gems can be procured by completing Achievements.
- You can even buy Gems by spending real money. With the help of Gems, you can purchase Gold and Chests.
- Opening various Chests is another way to acquire Gems. The Crown Chest and Free Chest contain 3-4 Gems. However, you are guaranteed to acquire Gems from the Crown Chest only. There won’t be Gems in any other chest.
- Gems can also be used for starting numerous challenges and tournaments. And gems can easily be generated with Clash Royale Hack.
- There are several dozens of cards available in the game and among them you need to select 8 unique cards to build a deck.
- Cards are the only way to set up spells, troops, and buildings onto the battlefield. You can install Spells anywhere but Buildings and Troops need to be placed in your territory.
- You will require Elixir to place Cards in the battlefield. Elixir can be gained gradually in the battles.
- In the game, four levels of Cards are available – Common Cards, Rare Cards, Epic Cards, and Legendary Cards.
- You can obtain Cards by purchasing them with Gold or finding them in various Chests. And to do that Clash Royale Hack 2020 is ready to help you out.
- As soon as you unlock a Card, you don’t have to unlock it ever again in the game. Moreover, even if you have donated a particular unlocked Card to someone, you can still use it forever.
- If you want to obtain loads of Gold, Cards and Gems, then you need to earn Chests. There are different kinds of Chests provided in the game. For instance, the Epic, Legendary, Silver, Golden, etc. Chests can be procured by winning the battles. Tournament Chests can be procured by acquiring a position in the top 20% of a tournament and so on.
Some Interesting Facts About Various Chests
- You can earn Free Chests every 4 hours. They can contain 2-3 Gems. Moreover, they also contain similar rewards as Silver Chest of same arena. However, Free Chests have more Gold.
- Each account in the game can open only 6 Wooden Chests. When you are in a Training Camp, you will be awarded with Wooden Chests through a tutorial. So, they only contain Training Camp Cards. In the game, the 4th Wooden Chest that you acquire will contain an Epic Card.
- After you win 10 crowns in the battles, you will be able to unlock the Crown Chest. Keep in mind that the Crowns you have won from Custom and Ladder Tournaments will only be counted as Crown Chest. You can open a new chest at the same time every single day as it has a 24 hour cool down time.
- The most common kind of chest that you can win in battles is the Silver Chest. To unlock them, you will need 18 Gems or 3 hours of waiting. Also you can just use Clash Royale Cheats 2020 to get Gems.
- The second most common chests are the Golden Chests. For unlocking them, you will require 48 Gems or 8 hours of waiting.
- Magical Chests can be won through battles or tied with Giant Chests. Depending on your arena, you can procure one or more Epic Cards from these chests. They can be purchased from the game shop.
- The Epic Chest, Legendary Chest, and Super Magical Chest are the three rarest Chest found in the game. Winning them will be tough in the battlefields.
- Night Witch: When you reach Arena 8, you can unlock the Night Witch Card. It has moderate hitpoints and causes high damage. To install the Card, you will require 4 Elixir. It can send 2 Bats every 5 seconds, which is pretty fast as compared to other Cards. However, it cannot distract ground-targeting troops so countering them will be difficult. Furthermore, it cannot attack in the air so keep that in mind while playing the game.
- Sparky: To unlock the Sparky, you need to reach Arena 6 or open a Legendary Chest. It can cause very high damage with high hitpoints. You will require 6 Elixir to install the Card. As its damage capabilities are very high, you should use the card as a high damage support troop.
- Electro Wizard: It can be unlocked in Arena 7 or by opening a Legendary Chest. The Card costs 4 Elixir and has the capability to double-target with moderate damage and hitpoints. The Electro Wizard can target two enemies at once. However, if there is only one enemy in its range then it will attack the enemy with both hands; thus causing full damage. The best way to use it is behind the tanks as it has low health and high damage. If you worry about going out of Elixir you can use Clash Royale Gems Hack.
- Princess: To unlock the Princess, you need to reach Arena 7 or open a Legendary Chest. It causes moderate damage and has low hitpoints. To deploy it, you will require 3 Elixir. It is a long-ranged troop so can target and shoot Arena Towers from the opposite side of the river. Even though its area damage is good, but due to its low hitpoints it can be eliminated quickly.
- Ice Wizard: It can be unlocked from Arena 5 or a Legendary Chest. It costs 3 Elixir to install and is a medium-ranged troop with low damage and reasonable hitpoints. As the Ice Wizard attacks, the target’s movements can become slow and enemy’s attack speed can reduce by 35%. It can be paired with other Wizards and provide support to the troops. Moreover, as it has low damage, so sending it with someone else is always a better idea.
- Bandit: The Bandit can be unlocked in Arena 9 and costs 3 Elixir to install. It has the capability to deal with double damage and is immune to injure while dashing. It has the same hitpoints than that of the Night Witch. It is the only Card in the game that has ‘dash attack’ ability. The Bandit can dash through boulders and attack buildings like the Inferno.
Legendary Spell Cards
- Graveyard: It can be unlocked from Arena 5 or opened in a Legendary Chest. The Graveyard is a spell that has wide radius that can spawn 17 Skeletons. To deploy the Graveyard, you will require 5 Elixirs. It can be placed anywhere in the Arena and can summon the Skeletons one by one. It is the only Legendary Card and Spell Card that is associated with Skeletons.
- The Log: It can be unlocked from Arena 6 or a Legendary Chest. It is a Legendary Spell Card that costs 2 Elixir; thus, being the cheapest Legendary Card in the game and is tied with Rage and Zap for the cheapest spell. The Log is an area damage spell that has wide radius and medium damage. You can only unlock two Spells in Arena 6 – The Tornado and The Log. Similar to other Legendary Cards, it falls from the sky when deployed. It is different from other Spells and can only be placed in player’s territory.
Rare Building Cards
- Tombstone: The Tombstone is unlocked in Arena 2 and it costs 3 Elixir to deploy. The Card can spawn a Skeleton every 3 seconds. These skeletons provide high damage and are effective against buildings such as Golem and Giant. Players usually use the Tombstone to save the Crown Tower. Place it at the center of your territory so that the enemy gets distracted and is unable to target the Crown Tower. Overall, it can spawn up to 18 Skeletons and is one of the 10 Cards that are associated with Skeletons in the game. Moreover, the Tombstone is the cheapest spawner in the game and has the lowest health.
- Goblin Hut: This card can be unlocked from Arena 1 and it costs 5 Elixir. It is a kind of spawner building that has the capability to spawn a Spear Goblin every 5 seconds. It is a rare card and the only building that is unlocked at Arena 1. Moreover, it is one of the six cards that are associated with Goblins. It is most effective in the game during the double Elixir period and in this time players can destroy several Goblin Huts instantly. To make it easier just try CR hacks.
- Bomb Tower: This card can be unlocked in Arena 2 and costs 5 Elixir. It is a medium-ranged building with moderate damage and high hitpoints. Players usually use the card to throw bombs to enemy cards. However, keep one thing in mind that this card cannot attack air units. The area damage effect of the card is amazing and perfect against enemies with low health. It is among one of the 10 cards that are linked with Skeletons.
- Barbarian Hut: The Barbarian Hut is unlocked in Arena 3. To deploy this card, you will require 7 Elixir. It is a spawner building that can spawn pair of Barbarians every 14 seconds. It is the most expensive building in the game but quite powerful as it has the most hitpoints. Moreover, it has the longest spawn rate among the various spawner cards that are available in the game. The maximum level of hitpoints that the card provides is 2,815. It is the finest card to be used for blocking opponents because it provides very high health that lasts for one minute.
There are several other Cards available in the game that can be acquired in various Arenas. Depending on their rarity and cost, try to collect all of them in the world of Clash Royale.
Now that you know how to defend your Crown Tower, you are welcome to fight in the arena and try Clash Royale Cheats!